Terms and Conditions
- B-ConX is an on demand transport business operated by Buslines Group Pty Ltd (99 000 016 339) (Buslines).
- The following Terms and Conditions (Terms) govern the use of the B-ConX Services (Services), Website and the associated application (the App).
- Buslines reserve the right at any time to alter the Terms and Conditions as required without notice. Please refer back to these Terms to keep up to date.
Booking of services
- Bookings for the B-ConX Service can be made through the B-ConX App or alternatively by calling 13 ConX (13 26 69) Monday to Friday during operating hours.
- All customers are required to establish a B-ConX account which will occur at the point of installing the App, or when making a telephone booking.
- It is the customers’ responsibility to ensure that the details registered to their account are kept updated and that other persons do not access their account.
- The App is available for download from our website bconx.com.au or alternatively from the Google Play and the Apple App Store.
- The App requires an active internet connection, for which the customer will be responsible for any incurred costs and data charges.
- If you are downloading the App from a third party platform, it is your responsibility to review the relevant third-party terms and conditions and privacy policies.
- To use the B-ConX Service you must have a valid booking. A valid booking is a booking for which you have received confirmation either through the App, SMS, email or verbal booking number.
- A booking can be made up to 1 week in advance.
- A booking for the B-ConX Service will only be validated where capacity exists on the bus.
- Buslines does not guarantee availability for all B-ConX requested journeys.
- When boarding, the customer will be required to present a valid booking confirmation either displayed on an electronic device or by quoting a booking reference number.
- Customers will not be provided with a specific designated seat on the bus.
- B-ConX Services are wheelchair accessible, however there are only two spaces available on each bus. The App requires the customer to select in their App preferences that they require wheelchair accessibility.
- Customers will be picked-up and set-down only at the stops designated in the App or the service maps provided on the website.
- B-ConX Services cannot be waved, hailed or flagged down. All bookings must be made in advance and it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure they are ready at the pick-up point at the designated time.
- Buslines will endeavour to ensure services operate reliably and punctually. There may be circumstances where B-ConX services are delayed or cancelled. Buslines reserves the right to cancel bookings as deemed necessary. Buslines will not be liable for any costs incurred by a customer as a result of cancelled or delayed services, including consequential damages or the cost of alternative travel arrangements, including without limitation, for any failure to meet a subsequent journey on any form of transport.
Payment and pricing
- B-ConX fares align with current route fares as approved by Transport for NSW (TfNSW).
- All fares are payable once the Driver confirms that a customer has boarded a B-ConX vehicle. Fares are either paid in cash to the Driver on the vehicle, or via the credit card details provided in the App.
- B-ConX does not store your credit card details. B-ConX is registered securely with the payment provider known as Stripe. To learn how your details are secured, refer to the following website: https://stripe.com/docs/security/stripe.
- Concession Fares are available on B-ConX services subject to presentation of the correct concession entitlement card to the driver when boarding the service.
- Where correct concession entitlement card is not presented Buslines reserves the right to charge the full fare.
- Buslines reserves the right to refuse carriage to customers that are unable to demonstrate payment of the required fare.
Customer Rights and Obligations
- All customers on B-ConX Services must wear a seatbelt.
- Customers must not place any part of their body outside the vehicle whilst the vehicle is moving.
- Use of B-ConX Services is at the customer’s own risk. We encourage customers to consider carefully whether the B-ConX Services will meet their requirements.
- Subject to vehicle capacity, customers may carry small luggage items on board. Items deemed oversized by the driver are not permitted. All luggage is the responsibility of the customer and Buslines will not be liable for loss, theft, or damage to baggage or personal effects.
- Buslines requires customers to respect their fellow customers and not use offensive language or behaviour while on B-ConX services or any connecting services
- Under No circumstances is food or alcohol to be consumed on B-ConX or any connecting services and all services are strictly non-smoking.
- Buslines reserves the right to charge customers an additional fee for cleaning or repair of the vehicle, where damage or soiling is caused by the customer.
- Buslines reserves the right to refuse carriage to customers, or remove customers from its vehicle if, in the opinion of Buslines, the person:
- is violent, aggressive, disorderly, objectionable or unruly towards other persons;
- appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol to such a level that they may pose a threat to themselves, to others or to property;
- is causing discomfort or offence to other persons;
- brings on baggage that may put the health and/or safety of any person in the vehicle in danger or at risk;
- incorrectly book as a disabled person and/or book as a concession;
- refuse to pay your fare;
- breaks any law;
- disobeys any reasonable instruction of the driver;
Ownership of Intellectual Property
All material, including but not limited to our Application, Webpage, logos/graphics, images, text, photographs, icons, descriptions are the exclusive property of Buslines Group Pty Limited and are protected by Australian and international copyright laws.
Reproduction, modification, publishing, displaying, transmitting and selling of contact on the website and app is prohibited.
Website, Application, email and text communication
- The App is intended for use solely in Australia. Buslines does not accept responsibility for compliance with laws or other requirements in any other country.
- Buslines makes every possible effort to ensure the functionality and content of our B-ConX App and or B-ConX Webpage, however Buslines does not guarantee, warrant or accept any liability for the functionality and content.
- From time to time, the Website or App may be unavailable due to maintenance or repair requirements. Where possible Buslines will use reasonable endeavours to ensure the disruption is minimised however Buslines will not accept liability for any direct or indirect loss incurred by customers as a result of the unavailability of the App or Website, the use of the App or Website or any defects or virus transmitted to the customer’s computer or mobile phone equipment in accessing the App or Website.
- Due to the unsecure nature of the internet, Buslines does not accept any responsibility and/or liability for any content containing malicious software or viruses. It is the customers’ responsibility to ensure that they have adequate protection of their devices.
- At any time Buslines may require upgrades to be installed in respect of the App. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure that the App is up to date.
- In order to provide you with the best possible experience, B-ConX will from time to time communicate with you via push notifications, email and text messages.
- By accessing our content you are agreeing and consenting to accept these forms of communication from B-ConX. Our communication which include, without limitation, the following: new account details confirmation, booking confirmation, booking status notifications and details of promotions.
- Please be aware that all standard text messaging charges applied by your phone carrier do apply to text messages we send. B-ConX reserves the right to suspend all notification services at any time.
Limitation of Liability
- The use of the Website, App and B-ConX services is at your own risk.
- Buslines Group and its related entities are not liable for any direct or indirect loss, damages, or expenses caused or contributed to by your use of the App, the Website or B-ConX services regardless of the cause of action.
- To the extent permitted by law, Buslines Group limits its liability to a refund of the fare paid or re-performance of the services. In any event, Buslines’ liability will not exceed the fare.
We welcome your feedback and encourage customers to suggest ways we can improve our services. If you have feedback or a complaint regarding B-ConX services, or have a lost property query, please contact us via our website www.bconx.com.au, our email address firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 13 26 69 during operating hours.